Elections for the FPA Board are happening now, and this year I am running for Executive Director. I hope you will join me in building on the great work of freestyle athletes, event organizers and video producers worldwide to build our sport.
I believe the FPA is at a critical moment of opportunity. By shifting the organization’s focus toward greater inclusion, transparency and volunteer participation, we can build freestyle participation at all levels of play. By taking both a disciplined approach to representing freestyle and a creative approach to bringing the sport to the world, freestyle can reach new levels of participation and recognition, not to mention technical progression
If you are an FPA member, you should have received an email with a ballot link. If not, notify current FPA Executive Director Lori Daniels at lorizdisc(at)gmail(dot)com.
You can vote until December 17.
Read my full candidate statement below and all the candidate statements at freestyledisc.org.
Continue reading “Why I am Running for FPA Executive Director”
August 21-23, 2015
LATEST NEWS …
Open Pairs Final
1. Pablo Azul/Jan Soerensen (46.2)
2. Freddy Finner/Mehrdad Hosseinian (42.6)
3. Sascha Höhne/Woo Wunder (41.7)
4. Kolja Hanneman/Bianca Strunz (38.5)
5. Jan Schreck/Thomas Nötzel (38.3)
6. Mateusz Gajewski/Philipp Krüger (38.1)
7. Michal Maciolek/Konrad Patris (34.0)
8. Benjamin Edelmann/Oliver Petrus (29.5)
Open Pairs Semi A
1. Freddy Finner/Mehrdad Hosseinian (52.4)
2. Pablo Azul/Jan Soerensen (44.4)
3. Kolja Hanneman/Bianca Strunz (40.9)
4. Benjamin Edelmann/Oliver Petrus (33.0)
5. Jakub Kostel/Irena Kulisanova/Jakub Matula (32.3)
6. Anna Bragagnolo/Tom “Harry” Goltz (29.3)
7. Soren Dietriech/Stephan Stoll (25.3)
Open Pairs Semi B
1. Sascha Höhne/Woo Wunder (43.3)
2. Michal Maciolek/Konrad Patris (39.7)
3. Mateusz Gajewski/Philipp Krüger (39.4)
4. Thomas Nötzel/Jan Schreck (35.8)
5. Fabian Dinklage/Fabrizio “Nino” Nicco (34.7)
6. Jonathan Kriss/David Tomiak (29.5)
7. Marcin Dusowski/Korneliusz Zagorski (26.7)